Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Bus Episode

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 5:00pm

This morning, I managed to take the 8am bus, and with 5 dollar coins in hand (I don't carry much cash), I gave it to Mr. Driver to top up my bus card as I only have $1.60 value in there, not enough for a $3.20 one way fare. Mr. Driver said,"you need a minimum $10 to top up, dear." I didn't know that but I gave him my $5 worth of coins to pay for my fare. He refused the coins, took my bus card from my hand, charge my fare from all the balance in there, gave back my bus card and the receipt. "Cheers!" he said! That happened so fast that all I can say was a meek "Thank you!" as that was really UNEXPECTED!
So, that is the start for my day...and Mr. Driver got an orange as a token of THANKS!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment