Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Dental appointment with a difference.

written on Tuesday, April 20, 2010 at 10:50pm

When was the last time you enjoy your visit to your dentist?

Today I HAVE to seek dental treatment for one of my upper molars, which broke while I was enjoying caramel glazed almonds at a movie.Boy, enjoying that luxury of watching the movie was cut short by that episode.

I was treated by a very groovy Dentist, who has red streaks in her hair. The practice here is the Doctors themselves will invite you for your treatment, not the nurse or the receptionist,. Dr. Wixon came up to welcome me and introduced herself. She led me to her room, or rather, I'll call it a suite, minus the view.The suite is tastefully decorated, and with live plants too! As she sat me on the dental lounge chair and preparing me for the treatment, I noticed there is a TV screen mounted on the ceiling, for my viewing pleasure while she does her repair job. That, to me, is quite an innovative way of minimising a patient's anxiety when undergoing dental treatments.

I enjoyed the day at the Dentist!

No comments:

Post a Comment